Whether going to a festival or wanting to add a little edge to your outfit, Bandanas are a must-have accessory. Custom Bandanas are available in a variety of shapes and fabrics, with a combination guaranteed to suit every style.
All Bandanas are printed and hand-made in our studio based in Sydney. Bandanas are finished with a machine-sewn rolled hem.
For Bandanas made using alternative fabrics, with different finishes or with the addition of product labels, please contact us
- Custom Bandanas digitally printed edge to edge
- Minimum order 8 units
- Custom printed on natural fabric or polyester fabric
- Bandanas printed and made in Australia
- Bulk order discount available
- Finished with machine-sewn rolled hem
SHAPES / SIZES
- Square size available in 50x50cm
- Triangular size available in 50x50x70cm (approx.)
- Custom sizes options available
- Oliver (95% polyester / 5% spandex) - Light-weight, breathable fabric with a hint of stretch and a matte finish. Fabric is ultra-soft and perfect for Bandanas which are relaxed feeling and comfortable to wear.
- Cotton Voile (100% cotton) - Light-weight and semi-sheer fabric with a matte finish. Premium natural fabric that gets softer with use. Works well for Bandanas worn in warm climates and those with an understated feel.
- Romance (100% Rayon) - Fine satin weave fabric with a smooth texture. Romance has a white base with a touch of warmth and a gorgeously subtle sheen to it’s finish.
- Dilly (97% polyester / 3% spandex) - Light-weight, silky fabric with a smooth and lustrous surface. This is a fabulous alternative to silk and provides vibrant printing results.
- Whisper (95% polyester / 5% spandex) - Light-weight fabric with a dash of stretch and a fine, matte surface. Fluid drape makes it a good alternative to matte silks. This fabric is soft to touch and comfortable to wear.
- Cotton Poplin (100% cotton) - Light-weight, durable fabric with a plain weave and matte finish. Great choice for bandanas!
- Aerocorp (100% polyester) - Plain weave mid-weight fabric with a plain weave and matte finish. Provides vibrant printing results and texture is often mistaken for that of a natural fibre.