Let your personality shine through when wearing a custom Scarf designed by you! Custom Scarves are available in a variety of sizes and fabrics so that you can create the perfect scarf for your product line, an outfit or event. Scarves are digitally printed, hand-cut and finished with a machine-sewn fine rolled hem. All printing and making takes place in our studio based in Sydney.
- Custom Scarves digitally printed edge to edge
- Minimum order 6 units
- Custom printed on natural fabric or polyester fabric
- Printed and made in Australia
- Bulk order discount available
SHAPES / SIZES
- Square sizes available in: 70x70cm, 100x100cm and 135x135cm
- Rectangular sizes available in: 40x180cm and 70x180cm
- Custom sizes options available
For custom scarves made using alternative fabrics, different sizes, finishes or with the addition of product labels, please contact us.
- Chiffon (100% polyester) - Light-weight, sheer fabric with a matte, crepe finish. This airy fabric is a great choice for both everyday and evening wear, with the crepe texture making it particularly good for headscarves as it’s not too slippery.
- Dilly (97% polyester / 3% spandex) - Light-weight, silky fabric with a smooth and lustrous surface. This is a fabulous alternative to silk and provides vibrant printing results. Works well for Scarves for special events.
- Whisper (95% polyester / 5% spandex) - Light-weight fabric with a dash of stretch and a fine, matte surface. Fluid drape makes it a good alternative to matte silks. Particularly good choice for Scarves which are soft to touch and comfortable to wear.
- Cotton Voile (100% cotton) - Light-weight, semi-sheer and ultra-soft fabric with a matte finish. Premium natural fibre choice which works well for Scarves worn in warm climates and those with an understated feel.
- Romance (100% Rayon) - Fine satin weave fabric with a smooth texture. Romance has a white base with a touch of warmth and a gorgeously subtle sheen to it’s finish.
- Ashton (100% Cotton) - Super comfy jersey fabric is proudly Knitted in Australia. Beautifully soft and light weight cotton jersey perfectly suitable for loop style scarves.