sell your art
THE DESIGNER PROJECT
On a daily basis we are in touch with so many amazing people who have enough talent, passion and ideas to cover the whole world in prints and patterns. It’s our mission to promote and nurture creatives, supporting them in their creative development and career.
HOW IT WORKS
The Designer Project is a collaborative opportunity where you can share your work as a textile designer, selling fabric with your own print designs from a listing on our Fabric Shop. We’ll pay you a 20% commission from every sale featuring your design.
This creative initiative is not just a listing on our shop. We want to host exhibitions, establish a textile designers in residency program, provide expert talks and networking nights filled with great people, and encourage prints, fabric and inspiration! Doesn’t it sound amazing?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- Establish yourself as a fabric and textile designer without initial investment
- Sell physical textile products with your own art
- Earn 20% designer commission
- Instant access to fabric printing, designer fabric and product discounts
- Access to discounted strike-offs and wholesale printing prices
- Collaborate with other designers on limited edition product ranges
- Contribute to exhibitions
- Take part in industry talks and networking events.
- Free samples of new fabric bases
- Blog post interviews and online promotion of your brand
THE DESIGNER PROJECT APPLICATION FORM
If you would like to collaborate with us on The Designer Project initiative and become part of this creative club, please apply using form below!