Design Print and Make Your Own Cushions workshop
Give your home a special unique touch, create your own cushion!
Our Design Print and Make Your Own Cushion workshop style class will guarantee you an amazing outcome. From a concept to a complete cushion that is designed and made by you! Doesnt this sounds amazing? You will design your own cushions by photographing eclectic collage, manipulating colours in Photoshop adding typography! You will see how your digital design created is printed digitally onto a fabric and learn how to make and sew cushions covers.
After the workshop you will have printed and made cushion cover with your own design made by you!
At our Design Your Own Cushion workshop you will learn how to:
- Understand scale, image size and the template for cushion covers
- Understand how print design can be developed
- Manipulate photographic digital images in different ways
- How to create and design your own placement prints.
- How to change the colours in Photoshop
- How to set up placement prints for printing
- How digital printing works, you will see your design images being printed.
- Learn to sew your own cushion cover without following a pattern.
DATE: May 5th & 12th 10 am to 4 pm.
This workshop runs in two different days with a week long break between the classes for homework and best material digestion.
DURATION: 6 hours including break. Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided.
Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed, if you don’t have Photoshop you can install trial version here http://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop.html
Camera, it can be your phone if it has a good camera.
Cable for your camera or phone to transfer images to computer
Your best creative self and open mind
TEACHER: This course is curated by Maria Tanygina
Please don’t be late, class will start on time.
Sorry, we don’t have disabled access.
We look forward to meeting you and seeing your creative ideas!
Payment must be made online only. Due to limited spaces, all workshops class bookings are final and cancellations will result in forfeit of payment. Bookings are strictly NON transferable to other class dates.