Textile Design for Photoshop Beginners
Cost: $ 185
Submerge yourself into textile design fun! Learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop for textile design that can have you on the road to designing and printing your own fabric in no time!
This workshop has been designed as an introduction to the basics of seamless digital textile design.
You will explore Adobe Photoshop and textile design, focusing on the very basic full drop repeat techniques in Photoshop you’ll walk away with the tools to continue your exploration into the world of textile design and printing.
Covered in the workshop:
- What is digital fabric printing and what is a seamless repeat.
- Learn basic full-drop seamless repeat set up using various objects.
- Learn to get your file ready for digital fabric printing.
- This workshop is for those with a very little Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your personal laptop. Required to bring your laptop (don’t forget the charger cable) to work on during the day.
- Your best creative self and an open mind
Cost: $ 185
Dates: October 11th, from 10 am -4 pm with a break for lunch.
Teacher: Liz Godkin
After the workshop, you can choose to have your design printed. This is at an additional cost and would need to be arranged with Digital Fabrics following the workshop.