Textile Design for Photoshop Beginners
WORKSHOP INTENSIVE POP-UP BRISBANE
Cost: $ 185
7 hours of insane textile design fun! Learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop for textile design that can have you on the road to designing and printing your own fabric in no time!
This intensive workshop has been designed as an introduction to digital textile design for Brisbane creatives.
You will explore Adobe Photoshop and textile design, focusing on the very basic full drop repeat techniques in Photoshop you’ll walk away with the tools to continue your exploration into the world of textile design and printing.
Covered in the workshop:
- What is digital fabric printing and what is a seamless repeat
- Learn basic full-drop seamless repeat set up using objects and if time allows you will work on seamless photographic repeat.
- Learn to get your file ready for digital fabric printing
- This workshop is for those with very little Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your personal laptop. Required to bring your laptop (don’t forget the charger cable) to work on during the day.
- Your best creative self and an open mind
Cost: $ 185
Dates: June 16th, from 9.30 am -4.30 pm with a break for lunch.
Teacher: Stacey Bigg
After the workshop, you can choose to have your design printed. This is at an additional cost and would need to be arranged with Digital Fabrics following the workshop.