Internship at Digital Fabrics
INTAKE IS CLOSED
This opportunity is perfect for someone wanting to gain experience in textile design development and learn digital print fabric production.
Our internships run for 3 months, with flexible days between Monday and Friday to work around your other commitments.
If you are available 2-3 days a week, have a passion for textile design, a can-do attitude and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, come join our creative team!
You will learn:
- Fabric print design development from moodboard to final print
- Artwork resizing and scaling of designs
- Digitization of hand-drawn artwork, including modification and preparation of the artwork for digital manipulation
- Preparation of artwork and putting it into a seamless repeat ready for digital printing
- Design print layout
- Creating additional cohesive colourways to support your existing prints, fashion look or collection
- Colour changing and manipulation
- How digital fabric printing works
Would love to become an intern at Digital Fabrics? 🎨