Digital Fabric Printing for Students
If you are a fashion, art, design or photography student and require to print fabric digitally for your study, we can help. We have worked with TAFE, Uni and college students and understand the demanding deadlines, high pace environment that you are in and the desire to complete your project on time.
With our minimum 1 m orders and fast turnaround, 5 working day, you will be happy with the outcome. We also offer an Express turnaround, speeding up your order printing to 2-3 working days! For shipping we use Aus Post or courier services depending on destination, all Express orders we ship via Aus Post Express service to deliver it to you in no time. You are always welcome to collect your order from our studio in Marrickville, just us a call prior to schedule a pick up time.
We will print fabrics with unlimited colours on your choice of fabric. The amount of colours in your artwork does not affect the print price! Pricing on our services can be found here.
HOW TO ORDER
You can place your order online via our website 24/7 using ONLINE UPLOADER or via ONE ON ONE SERVICE. Our Online Uploader option is designed for those who are after a fabric printing method that is simple, easy and fast. If you ordering small amount of fabric , between one and ten meters or on express turnaround this option is for you. One On One service is for those who wants to print for larger and more completed projects, such as using multiple fabric, requires colour matching or sampling before larger print run. Conducted via email and phone and charged at $45 admin setup fee on top of printing cost.
WHERE TO START
There are two components to fabric printing, first is your artwork file and second is fabric. Start from picking fabric for your project.
CHOOSE YOUR FABRIC
You have 3 option on how to choose your fabric:
- View our range online -in our wide range of fabrics we are sure that you will find something suitable for any of your fabric printing projects,
- Order sample pack online if you want to have tangible samples-quick and easy, delivered straight to your door.
- Visit our studio to view all fabric options, give us a call to make an appointment, 02 8307 0258.
Once you know what fabric you will be working with you can focus on your file set up.
ARTWORK FILE SET UP
Regardless of what type of design you printing the basic file requirements are the same.
- FILE TYPE: for all online uploaders we accept JPEG files only
- COLOUR PROFILE: RGB
- FILE SIZE: no larger than 50 MB.
- FILE TYPE: EPS, TIFF, PDF or JPEG files
- COLOUR PROFILE: preferably RGB, but can print CMYK also
- FILE SIZE: no larger than 1GB as our printers cannot handle files bigger than this.
Please be sure to check our full artwork requirements before placing your order, you can check it all here.