Floral Textile Design Workshop
2 DAY WORKSHOP SYDNEY
Cost: $ 285
Learn how to create a beautiful floral textile design print for digital printing!
You will learn how to hand draw floral motifs and elements using fresh flowers as a reference, what best art materials to use, how to prepare and create floral elements for your print, clean and colouring and designing your print using Adobe Photoshop.
We will play with colors, filters, brushes, scale, movements, resolution, mock-ups, layers, repetitions and all we need to create a gorgeous print for fashion.
It’s a great opportunity to learn the basic skills, to create your own textile design, share your art and enjoy two days of workshop connecting with other creative textile souls!
All art materials are provided including fresh floral reference and info sheet. After the workshop, you will receive A3 size fabric sample of your beautiful design.
Please note this workshop is not about seamless repeat, but about creating a beautiful well balanced design.
Covered in the workshop:
- Hand drawing floral elements
- Converting drawings into digital format and taking it into Photoshop
- Functions of Photoshop for cleaning and coloring floral elements
- Creating floral print layout
- How to save your files
- This workshop is for those who has some experience in Photoshop or have participated in our workshops previously.
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your personal laptop. Required to bring your laptop to work on during the day.
- Your best creative self and an open mind
Dates: October 31th and 1st of November, from 10-4pm with a break for lunch, light refreshments available. Please note this workshop runs for two days.
Teacher: Roberta Montorfano