Through dealing with a lot of creatives we came to realise that some are having difficulties on setting up their artwork digitally into a seamless repeat, so we decided to help and after research we have put together a small collection of useful tutorials in Photoshop and Illustrator. So if you are trying to wrap your head around repeating pattern, these are for you.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Textile Printing (from Design.tutsplus.com)//design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/a-beginners-guide-to-digital-textile-printing–vector-3189
- How to make a Repeat Pattern (from DesignSponge.com)//www.designsponge.com/2008/05/welcome-julia-and-how-to-make-a-repeat-pattern.html
- Exploring Photoshop: Designing Repeat Patterns (from Creative-Cloth.com)//www.creative-cloth.com/photoshop-elements-tutorial-designing-repeat-patterns/
- Adobe Illustrator for Fashion and Textile design: Print for flat sketch (from Fashion Chalkboard)Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HalcOTtxgo
- Create beautiful repeating Patterns (from DigitalArtsOnline.co.uk)//www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/tutorials/illustration/create-beautiful-repeating-patterns/